Triviron Consulting’s main focus area is assisting companies in the built environment, such as developers, construction firms, contractors, project managers, and engineering professionals, to prevent work-related injuries, illnesses, and fatalities. This is achieved by offering SHE solutions as part of the beginning phases of construction projects – development planning, environmental consulting (feasibility), and health and safety inspections.
Our offering comprises of three key services, namely:
- • Construction Health and Safety compliance monitoring and management
- • Occupational Health and Safety compliance monitoring and management
- • Environmental compliance monitoring and management
We can also assist with legal compliance, such as Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) or manage stakeholder and social facilitation (communities, local suppliers).
Peace of mind
Besides our reliable reputation in the industry and impressive list of clients, we can offer our clients additional peace of mind because of Triviron Consulting’s accreditation with key industry bodies, which includes the following:
- • Registered member The South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP). Read more about this council at www.sacpcmp.org.za
- • A member of the South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (SAIOSH), which is recognised by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) as the professional body to register Occupational Health and Safety Practitioners in South Africa in terms of the NQF Act. Read more at www.saiosh.co.za
- • Adhere to the requirements of the South African Department of Labour. More information is available about the department at www.labour.gov.za
Client return on investment is at the heartbeat of our success. We pledge our commitment as an infrastructure and property development professional consulting company. We are a corporate member of SAPOA, GBCSA, Saiosh and PMSA, and we are ISO 9001-2015 certified by TUV Rheinland.
Triviron Consulting is committed to delivering SHE solutions at a high professional standard. Our client relationships are a testimony to this, with the majority of our customers being repeat business. Our solid relationships extend beyond clients; Triviron Consulting also maintains a good rapport with councils and government departments within this industry.
Although we are a young team of professionals, we are passionate about skills and service delivery. This is why we are constantly upskilling, staying up to speed with legislation, and networking with other professionals that have complementary skills. In fact, it’s a company imperative for our employees to continue their studies.
Another facet that gives our clients peace of mind is our quality management system; we run quarterly performance assessments to identify any potential knowledge gaps.
We also encourage and solicit feedback from both our clients and suppliers after a project has been completed, so that we can identify any areas for improvement.